Daril Zabriskie – Financial Secretary *801-610-8803 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours – Mon 7:30 am-1:30 pm Tues-Fri 7:30 am-2:30 pm
- All required fees must be paid or payment arrangements made before a student may participate or pay for any optional activities or fees. (Required fees are all fees that were determined by a student’s schedule of classes. Optional fees include, but are not limited to, sports, clubs, dances, field trips, team gear, ACT prep classes, Driver’s ED, sports and drama tickets, team trips, etc.)
- All payment arrangements (fee waivers, payment plans, etc.) must be turned into the school at the beginning of each school year by September 10th. Failure to do so may result in application not being accepted.
- A student may not be allowed to pick up a yearbook or cap and gown during end-of-year distribution if all school fees are not paid.
- The finance office is not allowed to cash checks. All checks must be written out for the correct amount. We cannot give a refund for checks written over the amount.
- Any unpaid fines/fees will be turned over to a collection agency at the end of the year. This includes all unpaid fees for students who withdrew from any class, as well as any fines for damaged and lost textbooks. All textbooks must be turned in by the second week of June or they will be subject to collection.
- In person at the finance office between 7:30 – 2:30 with cash, check, or credit card
- Monthly payment plans can be set up before September 10th with the finance office so a small equal payment is automatically withdrawn from your checking account each month.