We are committed to helping all students gain the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to be prepared for College, Career, and the Community.
- Our school is a safe place where students, faculty, and staff are united in purpose.
- Our school is characterized by trust, honesty, and mutual respect among students and adults.
- We are a community of learners committed to constant improvement.
- Strong PLCs and collaboration are central to our work.
- Leadership is shared among administrators, teachers, counselors, and staff members.
- Student-centered learning
- A focus on the individual
- Students as partners in their learning
- A growth mindset
- Professional Learning
- Data-driven decisions
- Collective Efficacy
- Students display positive behavioral traits and reflect on their own behaviors.
- We work in teams to intervene, extend, and refine feedback based on collected evidence of student learning.
- Students will demonstrate increased literacy across contents through a focus on vocabulary acquisition.
Utah Schools Assessment and Accountability
What is assessment and accountability?
Utah’s Educational Data Gateway is a resource provided by the Utah State Office of Education (USOE) that allows the public and school personnel to access education-related data. USOE uses data to analyze student performance and inform educational improvements at the policy, state board, and classroom level.
Accountability and transparency in education data is important for parents and the community as a tool to help inform decisions about their student’s educational choices. The reports found here in the Data Gateway are designed as a tool to provide that information to help concerned individuals see the results of the measurements of student learning outcomes.